Graduate of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago with a multidisciplinary focus in Illustration, Design, and Animation. Experienced in web development and design for a multitude of needs, ranging from single pages, to large promotional sites. Print experience includes posters, pamphlets, and other media display. Primarily a Macintosh user, but proficient with Windows and UNIX Operating Systems. Highly skilled with the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and QuarkXpress applications.
- Grey Matter Collective April 2008 – May 2008 Small off-site contract. Developed the Tour De Solo site in cross–browser compatible XHTML and CSS. Site developed for internal use at the Solo Cup Company.
- Sender LLC February 2008 – March 2008 On site contractor. Worked in close proximity with a fantastic team of talented designers and developers. Worked on a promotional site for the combined efforts of Apartments.com, FreeCreditReport.com, and CareerBuilder. Site utilized a variety of advanced XHTML and CSS tricks incorporating work from Flash and PHP developers. Also worked on template based e–mail newsletters and layout for the Just Great Tickets site.
- Complete experience available upon request…
- the School of the Art Institute of Chicago Chicago, IL BFA (Focus on Design, Animation, and Illustration) Graduated 2006
- the Loomis Chaffee School Windsor, CT Graduated 2002